Lancaster Town Beach 2020
- Beach open daily 12:00 to 6:00. (Weather permitting) starting June 27th
- Lancaster Residents ONLY, positive ID required
- $5 per car - cash or check only (No season passes)
- Lancaster Seniors age 62 & up are Free
- 20 car limit
- No walk-ons permitted
- Mask required when paying attendant at the gate
- Beach will be cleared daily at 11:30 a.m.
- Anyone on the beach prior to opening will have to return to car & get in line
- No parking outside of gate
- You may call the beach house at 978-840-4455 to determine if there are any open spaces available
- Open space may be held for 30 minutes until arrival
- 12 feet social distance between beach blanket/towel groups is mandatory
- Blanket groups are limited to 10
- Masks required to use the restrooms
- Failure to follow these rules may result in being asked to leave
These rules are subject to change.
We appreciate your understanding,
Lancaster Recreation Committee
For inquiries, email the Recreation Director [email protected]
Click HERE to sign up for Adult Player Registration
The Lancaster Recreation Department works with the Recreation Committee to develop and manage recreational programming in Lancaster. We welcome your ideas to develop and expand recreational programming!
Click below for registration for CURRENT recreation programs. Thank you.
For more information, please contact Andrea at [email protected]
|Name||Title||Term Expiration||Street Address||Telephone|
71 White Tail Lane
928 Main Street
10 Highfield Drive
29 Runaway Brook Road
642 Mill Street Ext
59 Old County Road