Town Clerk / Records Access Officer
- Sample Ballot May 8, 2023
- Vote By Mail 2023 Application (Deadline May 1st by 5pm)
- Early Voting Hours Municipal Election 2023
- Candidates for Local Town Election May 8, 2023
- Candidates Night 2023
- Vote by Mail Process Flow Chart
- 2023 Annual Town Meeting & Annual Election Calendar
- 2023 Positions Up for Re-election
In addition, these documents can also always be found on the Town Clerk's Elections & Town Meetings Information page.
Copies of vital records, Registrar of Voters, Town Meeting & Town Election Information, Census/Street Lists, Dog Licenses, Business Certificates, Raffle Permits, Physician Certificates, Annual Fuel Storage Registrations, Marriage Intentions, Justice of the Peace services.
Please Note: No bills are sent out by the Town Clerk's office. If you have a question about a bill, please call the phone number listed on the bill.
|Amanda J. (Mandy) Cannon||Town Clerk||978-365-3326 x1090|
Board of Registrars
|Name||Title||Party||Street Address||Term Exp.|
395 Neck Rd
93 Old Hickory Rd
40 Farm Land Ln